I am a full-time Java developer in P92 IT Solutions Kft., Hungary, Budapest.
- I had tasks in the legacy project of Barclays Premiere Rewards, based of E-Message plus (technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Portlets, MsSql … etc). I was also developing the new Liferay based projects of Barclays: the PTB and the Barclays UK. PTB contains REST WebServices, UK is the new Barclays European site.
- I was on the Allegiant project also. This is a Liferay 7 based project (frontend), and the backend uses Java 8, Spring 4, Hibernate 5, Google ProtocolBuffer, MySql, and Tomcat, Microservice architecture. Allegiant is a coupon management system for the Irish post (AnPost).
- I was outsourced to the Visoft Kft for 8 months. I was on the MAVIR’s SOFI project. The technologies: Backend: Java 8, Hibernate 5, Oracle 12c, Spring 4. Frontend: JS (ES5), Handlebars, CommonJS … etc.
- In march of 2018 I was back to P92. I did some tasks on parlament.hu.
- My actual projects are the Tesco Mobile, O2 Microsites, O2 Loyalty, SMS Portal and the IVR Engine. Technologies: Java 8, Liferay 7, JBoss, Struts, MariaDB, MSSQL, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Docker, Git, Gradle, Bash, Awk. Web services: REST and SOAP based. Tesco Mobile is the one of the world biggest virtual mobile provider services. Virtual, because the infrastructure is based on the British O2 mobile network. Tesco mobile project is connecting many outer systems for data, like Loqate, O2, Hansen … etc systems with SOAP and REST based web services. The front-end is based on Liferay 7.3 portlets, which are Struts portlets or new Liferay MVC Portlet based. There are three main sites in Tesco Mobile: the Care, Admin and the www.mytescomobile.com. The IVR (Interactive Voice Recognition) is the automated call center. The test and live systems use IBM DB2 database with stored procedures. In the local environment the DB is MariaDb. Most of the outer systems working are simulated locally. I am working in the payandgorewards.o2.co.uk and O2 Microsites projects also.